COVID Safety Measures
During this season as we continue gathering together in person for worship, be assured that we will use wisdom and take every necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone who attends. And if you are not yet comfortable meeting together in person, please know that we respect your decision fully. Here are measures we have put in place:
Note: If you are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms, including fever, coughs, runny nose, diarrhea, etc., or just not feeling well, please stay home and worship with us on our Facebook Live stream.
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entry ways, and we encourage you to use it or bring your own as needed.
- Wearing masks is not required. You are, however, certainly welcome to do so, and we will have masks available at each of the entry ways. Please be mindful of distancing toward those who may be exercising more caution.
- Restrooms are open. Do we need to remind you to wash your hands?
- There will be no childcare available during the worship service; but the nursery may be used for diaper changing, feeding, or emergencies.
- Please practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, avoiding touching your face, sneezing or coughing into a tissue or the inside of your elbow, and avoiding touching as many surfaces as possible.
- If you are in a higher risk category, please use extra caution and discernment.
Thank you for your respectful cooperation and loving consideration of others during this season.